FIBER OPTIC SENDER AND RECEIVER
OPTICAL EXTENDERS features
- Transmits HDCP compliant DVI/HDMI signals over a single optical fiber to 1600m distance
- Ensures perfect EDID signal path
- Supports high resolution transmission up to 1920×1200@60 or 3840×2160@30Hz pixel resolution
- Transmits 10/100 Ethernet, USB 1.1 and IR signals
- Results perfect, crystal clear video picture quality by digital data path
DIMAX-Pro Series overview
The DIMAX-Pro Series (DEXON 3-in-1 solution) is an all new 4K hybrid presentation matrix family. This product family integrates presentation matrix, routing matrix and video processor into a single chassis.
- Routing Matrix – performs signal conversion and matrix switching from any input to any or multiple outputs
- Presentation Matrix – offers scaling, seamless switching, crossfade switching and picture-in-picture rendering
- Video Processor – can drive video walls with real time display and scaling of input signals to any output screen or wall position
The DIMAX-Pro Family includes 16×16, 32×32 and 64×64 chassis, with multiple, 4-channel input and 2 or 4 channel output boards, which make the product extendable from 4×4 to 16×16, 32×32 or 64×64. Also included in the DIMAX-Pro family are non-modular products such as 4×4 and 8×4.
DIMAX-Pro Series main features include the following and more.
- Input Overlays
- Multi-format Inputs & Outputs
- Expandable 4×4 to 16×16, 32×32, 64×64
- Format conversion
- Extension with Cat6 or Optical
- Picture in Picture (PiP)
- Hierarchically assigned operators and rights
- Live preview of multiple input signals