DEXON’s DIMAX matrices can be used for signal switch with scaling, seamless switch, fading, PIP and OSD services. All-in-one box solution controlled by platform independent user interface while offering live preview of 8 or 16 input sources parallel. Modular configurations supporting small, medium or very large projects from 4×4 to 144×72 signals with HDCP service.
DEXON Systems’ DIMAX presentation matrix switchers offer all-in-one services for small, medium or even very large AV projects. Not only do they provide matrix switch of different input signals, they also offer signal scaling, cropping, format conversion, frame rate conversion, seamless switch, cross-fade switch, On-Screen-Display, output cropping, PIP display of second input to any output. The DIMAX presentation matrix family is highly modular so it can serve projects from 4×4 up to 144×72 input and output signal. The DIMAX boxes offer presentation matrix, routing matrix and video processor in a single box. This unique 3-in-1 set of services make this product an outstanding central element of any demanding AV project. Of course, these models provide perfect HDCP handling and EDID management as well.
The local management of the DIMAX presentation matrix switcher can be performed by a locally connected keyboard, mouse and monitor. The remote management of the operations can be controlled by multiple operators using a platform independent, web browser based and easy-to-use graphics user interface through TCP/IP connection. This interface needs only a local browser to run on the remote laptop, tablet or mobile phone of any operating system and any browser. Over the control screen you can see the input sources, the output sources and you can set special controls where graphics features and services can be activated. On the bottom, we designed the layout buttons for you. These allow you to define, save and recall your own layouts. The device allows you to store 64 different layouts.
The remote operators may have stamp sized, live preview about multiple inputs and outputs parallel. The administrator can set up hierarchical user rights among the multiple operators, so they may have only specific rights about operations to perform.
The modular DIMAX presentation matrix switcher family contains 3 different chassis as 4RU, 7RU or 14RU high ones. The 4RU high chassis may serve configurations from 4×4 up to 16×16, the 7RU high chassis may serve from 16×16 up to 32×32 configurations while the 14U high chassis may serve from 32×32 up to 144×72 configurations.
The input boards of this modular configuration may serve any of the industry standard signal interfaces as composite video, component video, analogue RGB, digital DVI, SDI, HD-SDI, 3GSDI, HDMI and directly connected HDBaseT signals through RJ45 connectors. This means all the main industry signals can be processed and switched to any output.
The cross-matrix switching means that any of the input signals can be switched to any or even multiple output connectors. And parallel to this, multiple inputs are switched to multiple outputs and these signals do not disturb each other. The DIMAX boxes contain significant bandwidth to serve real time switch and transfer of input signals to any number of outputs.
These DIMAX presentation scaling matrices provide additional industry leading services to improve the customer experience and provide a really all-in-one solution for complex AV projects.
- The input signals can be scaled up or scaled down without any limitation to the outputs. The scaling is performed in real time.
- The input signals can be cropped to only a small part of the input signal will be transferred and scaled to the output.
- The resolution and the frame rate of the inputs to the outputs can be changed according to the administrators’ setting.
- The input signals can switch seamless to the outputs. This means the input is changed under the vertical synchron inactive period by special FPGA hardware devices. This results in no black frame or any distortion on the output. The result is perfect user experience.
- The input signals can fade in from the static background.
- The input signals can fade out to the static background.
- The input signals can cross-fade in real time to any output.
- The input signals can be identified by text over the picture called OSD as pre-programmed by the operator.
- Even the output pictures can form a coherent video wall of the input signals to display over. This video wall operation can be initiated by the operator setting.
- The option of PIP2 means the output can display not only a sine input but also a second input as a picture-in-picture operation. The display works in real time.
The DIMAX intelligent presentation matrix gives a perfect solution for demanding AV projects where a lot of signals must be processed and transferred parallel. Unlimited bandwidth guarantees perfect service for boardrooms, showrooms, control rooms, university campuses, conference centers, factory automation and other complex projects where high reliability and all-in-one service is desired. No external boxes or signal handling is needed because all the possible services are built-in.
These customized DIMAX-Pro devices can be integrated to your boardroom, showroom, university or conference center projects. They can be applied in mission critical control rooms also where 24/7 operation is crucial.
Our presentation matrix switchers are 3-in-1 matrices with high modularity and attractive video handling services. System integrators can offer a refined single-box solution for demanding AV projects.