Chassis for the easy installation
Small, 1U high chassis with ½ 19” rack width for easy installation and fitting to 19” racks. Low noise level as no internal fans used. The chassis contains internal 230V power supply with separate mains switch.
Different input and output connectors for different signals
Large variety of input and output signals are supported by custom signal connectors.
Large set of supported input signal types
- Composite video: PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- S-video : PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- Component video, YPbPr: 576i, 576p, 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- RGB, VSYNC, HSYNC: from 640×480 up to 1920×1200
- Digital DVI: DVI 1.0, from 640×480 up to 1920×1200
Digital HDMI 1.3 : HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 specifications, from 640×480 up to 1920×1200
- DisplayPort 1.1: from 640×480 up to 1920×1200
- 3GSDI/HD-SDI/SDI: SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 425M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M
Universal Input Signal Handling for Easy System Integration
Any of the industry standard signals can be connected to the device’s input connectors for processing. The signals are processed according to the following functions
- Frame rate converted
- Format converted
- De-interlaced with high quality hardware engine
- Scaled down or scaled up by high quality hardware scaler engine
Outputs for local or remote signal visualization
The output signals can be used for
- Local connection through DVI connector providing DVI or HDMI output signal
- Local HDBaseT connection through RJ45 connector to be connected to Cat5E or Cat6 cables directly
The two output connectors drive the very same picture but in different signal formats. One can be used to local visualization while the second one for remote peripherals if using 1 x DCATR HDBaseT receiver unit that converts the HDBaseT signal to DVI/HDMI at the output.
Universal audio signal handling at the input and output also
Analogue and digital audio inputs, de-embedding and embedding at output, separate audio output connections ensure the device universal audio signal processing service. Connectors and signals
- R, L analogue audio input
- S/PDIF digital audio input
- R, L analogue audio output
- S/PDIF digital audio output
- Embedded audio in HDMI output signal
Automatic input source switch to output connectors
The DUSE201 device works as a standalone device with built-in intelligent services.
- Video input signal switch to output
- Audio input switch and embedding at the output
Easy setup chance for automatic detection of the input sources and switch the first active signal to the output automatically.
Easy control external setup methods
The DUSE201 device can be controlled from two sources:
- Front panel push buttons for the basic setup by the help of an OSD menu
- Laptop connected to the USB port of the device giving the chance for a graphics user interface for setup and control
Straightforward setup and control through USB connection
The scaler device can be configured and set up by the DXUniversalScaler application program. Please install the program to a laptop or PC with Windows operating system and connect the device to the DEXON Scaler with USB cable.
- Connection Status. This section shows the status of the selected serial port. Here you can close or open a serial port.
- Input Select. This button selects the active input and so the button’s background colour indicates which input is selected (the background colour of active input is blue). There is also Auto Detect button to help the user to find the first valid input source.
- Input Status. Displays the signal resolution and refresh rate for the selected input source. Shows the input status of the HDCP.
- Control Tabs. The Control Tabs contain all of the adjustment options
- Output Status. Displays the signal resolution and refresh rate of the output. Shows the screen’s HDCP capability.
- User Presets. These buttons help the user to recall the saved presets easily.
- Insertions, Temperature
- There are two buttons for picture freeze and audio mute functions. You can check the temperature (in Celsius and in Fahrenheit) of the board.
External programming through RS232C or USB interfaces
The front panel’s mini USB and back panel’s RS-232 connectors allow the control, configuration and upgrading of the firmware. The device uses the simplest serial protocol. The messages passed in both directions have identical format.
It can be a great fit in conference centers, university halls, board rooms, receptions even in department stores.